One of the richest opportunities of this great life is to know yourself – to explore and discover who you are – at your core essence . . . and to cultivate ways to better express who you are and what you are here to share.
A Masterful Life is one in which you access and express your truest self.
Register for our “Coming Home to Yourself” 30 Day Invitation
*Attend our Winter Solstice “Bringing in the Light” Renewal Circle on Tuesday, Dec 20th 7-9
Call Donna for details 303-271-0510
“He who knows others is wise; he who knows himself is enlightened.” Lao-Tsu, c.604 -c.531
Creating a masterful life involves conscious choice and purposeful actions. It is about having a healthy body, a sound mind, financial prosperity, fulfilling relationships, and meaningful life expression:
Whoever you are,
wherever you are,
whatever is going on in your life,
this is the call …
come home . . .
–from Turtle Wisdom
Donna can assist you in creating a Masterful Life:
- Explore your own “wilderness” to discover uncharted, natural beauty. Cultivate the possibilities!
- Give attention and care to your tender wounds – there is insight found through healing them.
- Take advantage of ongoing opportunities to learn practical tools for enriched daily living,
through a supportive community sharing deep and meaningful activities.
- Radiate your evolving self and find true happiness.
Embrace the fullness of life as you add
your unique contribution to the beautiful tapestry of creation
Awaken a Masterful Life!
Donna shares an ancient story about how we all contribute to the web of life
On “Weaving the World Radio” with Sharon Reigie Maynard
Consider these upcoming events:
- Kindred Conversations: from “Head to Heart” Talking Circles
- Hope-Filled Healing Series: 8 Keys to Wholeness (begins in January 2017)
- Speak Your New Story Intensives
- PathWeavers Spiritual Retreats (next date September 15 – 17, 2017)
“And the day came when the risk to remain a bud
was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.”
— Anais Nin
“What if you recognized yourself as your biggest asset? You can always make more money, get a new home, even rebuild or change relationships. The one person that you can never escape is yourself. You are there at every turn, at every life challenge and every life joy. You are the person you need to deal with day in and day out – your highs, your lows, and all of the in-betweens. You are the constant.” from Turtle Wisdom: Coming Home to Yourself (2007)
Learn more about Turtle Wisdom