Our 22nd Annual PathWeavers Retreat
“Jump for Joy: A Path of Heart”
September 15, 16, 17th
A powerfully introspective and motivational retreat deepens your essential connection to yourself, nature, and life’s potential. Awaken a Masterful Life: one of your very own design! Award-winning, internationally-published author, Donna DeNomme is a Master Success Coach, shamanic healer, and ceremonial leader, assisting others through storytelling, art, writing, and integrative ritual.
September 15th, 16th, 17th
Friday 6:00 – Sunday noon
.… earliest registration discounts now available….
$395 includes 2 nights lodging and 5 meals – $100 holds your spot
small group event limited to 28 participants
Or Call 303-271-0510 with your interest!
“I feel like I’ve been held in a sea of love for three days” – Bill
“This was like being in a special church … I am so in touch with my spirituality.” – Bridgette
“I really enjoyed the Retreat. It was different that any retreat I have attended and I really loved it. I know you work so hard to make everything absolutely perfect and it shows! Thanks so much!” – Joanne
“This is the one super special thing I do for myself each year.” – Maureen
What can you expect?
- a relaxing and contemplative mountain retreat
- stunning views over Shadow Lake
- we meet in a free-standing chapel overlooking the lake!
- outdoor activities in our gorgeous natural setting include a visit to a refreshing waterfall
- communing with the natural world and easy-to-do nature walks
- a powerful and moving release ceremony on a bridge helps you step forward lighter and with more freedom to soar
- “Jump for Joy: A Path of Heart” is an exploration, contemplation, and great creation
- a remarkable group gathers
- laughter and smores around the campfire
- a dramatic night sky where it feels like you can reach out and touch the moon!
- a masterfully-facilitated program that nurtures deep connection with yourself, with the natural world, and with others
- an easy and fun hands-on project enables you to create a sacred touchstone to take home as a way to connect with the energy of this dynamic weekend
- guided imagery meditations
- introspective opportunities, transformational processes and celebratory delights!
- and so much more….
- priceless, enduring moments in one brief weekend
- We have added two optional “surprise” activities: more to follow
Friday at 6:00 (dinner) to Sunday at Noon
A powerful and rejuvenating time ripples forward with true and lasting change
Includes program, 2 nights lodging, and 5 delicious meals
*Sign-up with one friend and each take $25 off your registration
*Sign-up with two friends and each take $50 0ff your registration
(3 or 4 friends can attend together for $345 each!)
$100 non-refundable registration holds your space
* private rooms available for an addition fee (as per availability)
Our PATHWEAVERS Retreats have been a fan favorite for TWENTY-TWO Years!
Donna DeNomme is an insightful teacher, shamanic healer, Master Success Coach, and ceremonial leader, assisting others since 1987. She uses storytelling, art, writing, & integrative ritual to provide multi-dimensional and empowering programs. Donna loves to witness the wonder of separate individuals coming together to become a vibrant circle: prime for nurturing, healing and transformation.
Live the life you love and love the life you live!
Here’s a helpful tool for tapping into your joy! Babies are so sweetly joyful.